This article contains information on how to install the Office 365 Suite through Webmail.
- Navigate to https://www.office.com/?auth=2&home=1 on a web browser of your choice
- If prompted for login credentials, enter your FGCU e-mail address and password. Ensure that you include your email domain:
- For students, include: "@eaglemail.fgcu.edu"
- For faculty and staff, include: "@fgcu.edu"
- Once logged in, navigate to the upper-right portion and select the "Install Office" option. This will open a drop-down menu. Select the "Office 365 apps" option from the drop-down.
4. After selecting the "Office 365 apps" option, the Office 365 Suite installer will automatically begin downloading. Let this download finish and then select it. If a notification prompts asking "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?", please select the "Yes" option.
5. From there, the installer will install all Office 365 applications onto your computer. Please allow this process to finish before closing any windows.
6. Once the "You're all Set" message is appears, the Office 365 suite has been successfully installed! Open a few apps such as Word and PowerPoint to ensure the installation was successful.