This article contains steps to reactivate your new phone (if your number is the same) in the Duo 2FA system.
If you have purchased a new phone and the phone number hasn't changed (you need to have the duo App installed):
- Log into the 2FA device management portal with your Eagle Access account.
- Select "Call Me" as your authentication method.
- Click "Device Options" next to your phone number
- Click on "Reactivate Duo Mobile"
- Select the "Call me" from the Verify Ownership of....
- Enter the code given from the phone call
- Click "Verify"
- Click Continue
- Select your phone type and click continue
- Click on "I have Duo Mobile installed"
- Scan the code from the Duo mobile app
You have now successfully Reactivated Duo Mobile
If you have purchased a new phone and the phone number has changed, please visit this article.