Should you have forgotten your security questions, or are unable to log in otherwise, you can request a one time code to be sent to your personal email address on file with FGCU.
In order to use this feature, you will need to have a non-FGCU email added:
For staff/faculty: Log into Workday go to View Profile, select Contact, click on edit and update your email address. Job aid link: https://www.fgcu.edu/workday/files/jobaids/Contact-Information.pdf
For students: Please submit a change of email form here: https://proone.proed.org/docusign/proDocDocumentRequest/?formId=597
Visit the website https://www.fgcu.edu/myaccount and select the "Change using one time code" option.
Step 1: Verifying your identity and request a One Time Code: Enter your user information: (Figure 1)
Enter the requested information to identify yourself to the system.
NOTE: Please use the first and last name that was in the email you received from FGCU when filling this out.
- Legal First Name
- Legal Last Name
- The 9 digit UIN listed in the email you received from FGCU (Numbers only, NO dashes)
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Solve the CAPTCHA
- Click "Submit"
- Read FGCU's Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Accept if you agree
- Upon accepting you will receive a note stating which email address the one-time code was sent to (Figure 3)
Step 3: Validate your One Time code: Enter the One Time Code that was sent to your email address. (Figure 4)
Enter the one-time code you received in your personal email address on file with FGCU.
Step 4: Create and confirm your new password (Figure 5)
- Set your password following the policy on the right
- Click "Reset Password" when you are done
- If your password does not meet the password standard, the system will show you why it did not work so you can make the necessary adjustments (Figure 6)
Figure 1 - Verify your information
Figure 2 - Technology acceptable use policy
Figure 3 - One time reset sent to personal email
Figure 4 - Validating your one time code
Figure 5 - Creating your password
Figure 6 - Password policy