This document outlines how to add an Authorized User for Bill & Payment Center. Authorized Users have the ability to log directly into the Bill & Payment Center and view the student's account, make payments, and receive statement notifications.
Please note that the student manages the Authorized User's account. The student is responsible for creating the account or assisting with password resets.
- As the student, log into Gulfline, https://www.fgcu.edu/gulfline/
- Click on Bill & Payment Center, which can be found under the Personal Information tab.
- Upon clicking on the Bill & Payment Center, it will automatically open up a new tab. If pop-ups are disabled the tab may not open. Be sure to allow pop-ups from the Gulfline site.
- Once that tab is open you will be looking at the Bill & Payment Center. To your right, you will see a tab called My Profile Setup. Under that tab, select Authorized Users which is the first thing listed.
- After clicking on Authorized Users, you will come to a page that has two tabs. Click on the tab called Add Authorized User.
- After clicking on that, there will be an explanation of what an Authorized User can do. Below that is where you will want to add the email of the person you want to become an authorized user. You can also select Yes or No for additional access to separate functions.
- After entering the email address of the person you want to make an Authorized User, select Continue. You will see an Agreement Page where you must mark the checkbox that you Agree and then click Submit.
- You have successfully added an Authorized User to your account!