This article contains steps to activate your new phone number on a mobile device. In order for this to work, you will need to have Duo installed and working on your device prior to getting a new number.
- Log into the 2FA device management portal with your Eagle Access account.
- Select "Passcode" option as your authentication method.
- From your Duo App launch Duo and Click on the Florida Gulf Coast University option to generate a one time code
- Enter the code (no spaces) generated on the 2FA Device Management Page and click Login
- Click "+ Add another device" and follow the steps on setting up the new phone number.
You should now be able to use the new phone number with Duo.
*If you are having problems using the Duo App you may want to "Reactivate Duo Mobile"