This outlines the steps to view and manage emails for a shared mailbox on a mobile device.
Note: The images used are from an iOS device, but there should be similar functionalities for an Android device.
- Sign in to your primary account on the Outlook application for Android or iOS.
- Tap your initials on the top left side
- Then tap the Add Account button in the left navigation pane. Then tap Add Shared Mailbox.
- If you have multiple accounts added to the Outlook Mobile application, select the account that has permissions to access the shared mailbox.
- After the account setup process completes, the shared mailbox will display in your account list on the left navigation pane.