This article outlines how to utilize ADP in order to access employee W-2 forms.
How to Register on ADP W-2 Services
- Go to https://my.adp.com
- Click "Create Account"
- Select ”I have a Registration Code”
- Enter the Registration Pass Code which is: FloridaGCU-W2
- Enter your First and Last Name and select W-2 Services as the Service
- The following information is required for validation purposes:
- Enter Year of W-2 which is 2020
- Enter Control # – Employee ID which is your nine-digit University
Identification Number (UIN) beginning with 814 or 815
- Enter Control Number – Company Code which is URP
- Enter Employee (home address) Zip Code
- Enter Full Social Security Number (no dashes)
You will be prompted to complete a registration process during which you will
select a unique password. Your password must contain between 8 and 20
characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character. We also recommend
providing ADP with your personal email rather than your FGCU email so you will
have access to your information indefinitely. Additionally, you will be assigned an
ADP system-generated User ID. Once you have completed the registration process,
you should “Bookmark” or “Add to your Favorites” the new URL,
https://my.adp.com and be sure to remember your ADP User ID and password. If
you download the ADPMobile App to your mobile device, you also have the option
to set up a biometric login.
Accessing Your W-2 Tax Statement on ADP W-2 Services
- Upon your initial login to https://myadp.com, you will be prompted to “Go
Paperless.” Click Yes to accept.
- Click “Download Statement” on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the security verification prompts to view or print the W-2 form.
If you encounter any issues while attempting to retrieve your 2020 W-2 from the
ADP portal, please contact payroll staff at PayrollOffice@fgcu.edu.