This article contains how re-enable a device linked to an Office 365 Account
- Unable to access my OneDrive folder through file explorer.
- Receive "Your organization has disabled this device - Error Code: 135011"
Device was disabled through https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list
- To correct this issue you will need to remove your account from the Device's "Settings"
- Under Windows Settings, select "Accounts"
- Once you are in "Accounts", select "Access work or school" on left pane
- In "Access work or school" , select the account associated to your FGCU account and press "Disconnect"
- You will be prompted with the below message and press "Yes"
- Once your FGCU account has been removed, press on "Connect"
- Enter your FGCU Email Address and press "Next"
- This will redirect you to the FGCU Eagle Access login portal, enter you FGCU Credentials
- This will register your Device once again and should find that your FGCU account is listed under "Access work or school"
- You can confirm that your device has been added as the option to Disable device is available on https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list.
- DO NOT press "Disable device" as you will need to repeat step 1